Half-Day Private Nassau City Tour
This private tour combines all the top sites in Nassau for a half-day experience. For anyone looking to experience more that Nassau has to offer than port shopping and beaches, this tour is perfect for you. Taste local flavors, interact with local Bahamians and patron their small businesses.
Your tour will begin with pickup from your Nassau hotel or private residence. Sit back and enjoy a scenic tour to some of the top sights in Nassau with your private guide. The total duration of your tour will be 4.5 hours.
- First, visit inner Nassau for an authentic Bahamian breakfast.
- Next, shop at Nelly's of Nassau for unique Bahamian items.
- Then, visit Graycliff's Humidor to witness torcedores at work. Here you will also take a class to become a torcedore, validated with a certificate. Swing over to John Watling's Distillery for a tour which includes rum tasting.
- Choose between a 3-course lunch at a local Fish Fry restaurant or take a conch salad lesson and enjoy it for lunch!
- After lunch, travel to the Queen's Staircase for a scenic tour of this famous attraction.
Please Note: If you want to substitute any of the stops, you can let your driver know upon pickup.